COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWING SERVICESThe Sneller Landscaping attention to detail is what helped us get selected several times for the Outstanding Landscape Maintenance Award. So, while commercial lawn care can be a simple task, the attention to detail provided by our uniformed, professional crews while providing commercial mowing services and commercial landscaping are what make all the difference. Below are just a few ways we set ourselves apart in addition to being a fully insured, local Grand Rapids commercial lawn care services company:
- No high school or college student seasonal employees, only professional long term staff on your property.
- Weekly safety training of all of our commercial lawn maintenance crews.
- Sharpen our lawn mower blades two times per week for a clean cut.
- Make sure all of the grass clippings are dealt with appropriately.
- Avoid blowing grass clippings out into the street, onto cars, or into mulch beds during commercial lawn cutting.
- Hand trim wet areas rather than driving a mower through them to protect your commercial landscaping.
- Report concerns that we find on the property, such as irrigation leaks, dry areas, pest and disease activity. Our trained staff will proactively mention if they see any landscaping or building maintenance needs we notice while working on your property, you don't have to wait for a tenant to complain.
- Proper trimming height.
- Regular edging of concrete edges.
- Change the mowing pattern frequently to avoid patterns of soil compaction, and to promote even turf growth and variety.
LET'S TALK ABOUT
COMMERCIAL LAWN CARE SERVICES & COMMERCIAL MOWING SERVICES
Contact Sneller Landscaping to learn more about our commercial mowing services and commercial lawn maintenance in the Grand Rapids, Michigan and Lansing, Michigan areas.